Please note that our 2014 campaign is over.
I am not running this year, so I am no longer accepting contributions.
We have already filed our Termination Report with the FEC.
I do wish to thank everyone who contributed to my 2014 campaign. Every dollar helped!
Any contribution you can make is greatly appreciated: $10, $25, $50, any amount you can send helps!
Maximum amount $5,200 ($2,600 for Primary and $2,600 for General Election)
If you are mailing a contribution, please make your check payable to: B.J. Guillot for Congress.Mailing address:
B.J. Guillot for Congress
PO Box 359
Marysville WA 98270
Only select this button if you already hold Bitcoins (BTC) and understand what they are.
By clicking the above button, you certify that you are a citizen of the United States and your donation is neither a corporate contribution nor a contribution by a foreign national.
The Fine Print
For donations over $200, please also include your name, address, occupation, and employer. Bitcoin donations are limited to $100 and must include name and address.
By donating, you are confirming the following statements are true and accurate:
Contributions or gifts to B.J. Guillot for Congress are not tax deductible.
- You are not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- You are not a Federal government contractor.
- This contribution is made from your own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which you have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- You are at least eighteen years old.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election cycle. If applicable, you can specify the occupation can be Homemaker, Retired, or Self-Employed.
Bitcoin donations will be considered a monetary contribution and will be converted to US currency and deposited within ten days of receipt. The converted value in US dollars will be recorded on campaign finance reports.
Funds received in response to this solicitation will be subject to FEC contribution limits and will be recorded on campaign finance reports.
Contributions are limited to $2,600 per individual per election. All contributions received in excess of $2,600 for the Primary election will be designated to the General election.